Castor Professor of Economics
Office Location: Savery 337
Office Hours: Mondays 3:30-5:30
Areas of Interest: International Macroeconomics, Macroeconomics, Monetary Economics
- Econ 425 – Topics in Monetary Economics
- Econ 574 – International Macroeconomics
- “Estimating Trade Elasticities: Demand Composition and the Trade Collapse of 2008-09,” with Matthieu Bussière, Giovanni Callegari, Giulia Sestieri, and Norihiko Yamano, American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics 5 (July 2013): 118-151.
- “Endogenous Entry, Product Variety, and Business Cycles,” with Florin O. Bilbiie and Marc J. Melitz, Journal of Political Economy 120 (April 2012): 304-345.
- “The Role of Net Foreign Assets in a New Keynesian Small Open Economy Model,” Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 32 (June 2008): 1780-1811.
- “Macroeconomic Interdependence under Incomplete Markets,” Journal of International Economics 70 (December 2006): 428-450.
- “International Trade and Macroeconomic Dynamics with Heterogeneous Firms,” with Marc J. Melitz, Quarterly Journal of Economics CXX (August 2005): 865-915.