Attending a Prospective Student Information Session is recommended for students who want to learn more about the Department of Economics Undergraduate Program, as well as the application & admission process to the program. It's also a great way to connect with an academic adviser.
In these information sessions, we will plan to cover:
- An overview of the Undergraduate Program
- General planning for the Economics Major
- Application requirements, deadlines, etc.
- The RTW Exam
- The holistic review, and how applicants are considered
- Academic course planning for pre-majors
- Any questions you may have regarding the admission process
Who should attend?
- UW students
- Prospective UW first-year students
- Prospective transfer students
- Advisers who work with pre-major students
When will the Prospective Student Information Sessions be offered?
Info Sessions are planned for the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month, from 3:00-4:00pm. See the Calendar for future sessions, cancellations, and rescheduled sessions.
Questions? Email email@example.com.