Economics faculty, staff, graduate students and visitors are required to be familiar with the following plans:
- Savery Hall Emergency Evacuation and Operations Plan (PDF)
- Economics Department Health & Safety Plan (PDF)
Important department safety information:
- Our first aid kit is located in Savery Hall, Room 305.
- Incident/Accident report forms are available in Savery Hall, Room 305 or online.
- Do not use the elevators during an emergency evacuation.
- The evacuation assembly point is the Quad lawn, southeast of Savery Hall.
Campus safety and emergency resources:
- UW Alert: Sign up for notifications of emergencies or crisis situations that may disrupt the normal operation of the UW.
- SafeCampus: Counseling and safety resources, university policies and violence reporting requirements.
- Emergency Management: Disaster planning, training, mitigation, response, prevention and recovery.
- Environmental Health & Safety: Addressing environmental issues in order to provide a safe educational and work place on campus