Ph.D., Economics, Yale University, 2011
M. Phil, Economics, Yale University, 2008
M. A., Economics, Yale University, 2007
B. S., Economics (magna cum laude), Duke University, 2005
- Graduation Programs Targeting Women: Evidence from the Democratic Republic of Congo Download PDF (898.51 KB)
- The Effects of International Scrutiny on Manufacturing Workers: Evidence from the Rana Plaza collapse in Bangladesh Download PDF (1.35 MB)
- Heath, Rachel and Xu Tan. 2020. “Intrahousehold Bargaining, Female Autonomy, and Labor Supply: Theory and Evidence from India.” Journal of the European Economic Association, 18(4):1928-1968
- Heath, Rachel and Xu Tan. 2018. “Worth Fighting For: Daughters Improve their Mother's Autonomy in South Asia,” Journal of Development Economics, 135: 255-271.
- Rachel Heath and A. Mushfiq Mobarak, "Manufacturing Growth and the Lives of Bangladeshi Women," Journal of Development Economics 115 (2015), 1-15.
- Migrants, Information, and Working Conditions in Bangladeshi Garment Factories Download PDF (3.04 MB)
- Faculty Spotlight: Fahad Khalil - February 14, 2023
- Economics Undergraduates Present Research at the 20th Annual Undergraduate Research Symposium - June 12, 2018
- Rachel Heath promoted to Associate Professor - January 11, 2018
- Congratulations to the 2017-2018 Ensley Graduate Fellowship Awardees - March 13, 2017