You are here
All content tagged with this term:
Events mentioning "Development Economics"
- S. Lim, M. Morshed, and S.J. Turnovsky (2023). Endogenous labor migration and remittances: Macroeconomic and welfare consequences, Journal of Development Economics 163, 103110.
- Graduation Programs Targeting Women: Evidence from the Democratic Republic of Congo
- The Effects of International Scrutiny on Manufacturing Workers: Evidence from the Rana Plaza collapse in Bangladesh
- Heath, Rachel and Xu Tan. 2020. “Intrahousehold Bargaining, Female Autonomy, and Labor Supply: Theory and Evidence from India.” Journal of the European Economic Association, 18(4):1928-1968
- Yi Chen, Julie Shi, and Castiel Chen Zhuang (2019). "Income-dependent impacts of health insurance on medical expenditures: theory and evidence from China." China Economic Review 53, 290-310.
- S. Chatterjee and S.J. Turnovsky (2018) Remittances and the Informal Economy, Journal of Development Economics 133, 66-83
- Heath, Rachel and Xu Tan. 2018. “Worth Fighting For: Daughters Improve their Mother's Autonomy in South Asia,” Journal of Development Economics, 135: 255-271.
- Xuezheng Qin, Castiel Chen Zhuang, and Rudai Yang (2018). "The impact of birth control policy on offspring's education level: microeconomic evidence from China." China Economic Quarterly 17(3), 897-922.
- Stefan F. Schubert and Stephen J. Turnovsky, Growth and Unemployment: Short-run and Long-run Tradeoffs, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 91, 172-189, 2018.
- Xuezheng Qin, Castiel Chen Zhuang, and Rudai Yang (2017). "Does the one-child policy improve children’s human capital in urban China? A regression discontinuity design." Journal of Comparative Economics 45(2), 287-303.
- O.M. Leukhina and S.J. Turnovsky, (2016) "Population Size Effects in the Structural Development of England," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, 8, 195-229 .
- Rachel Heath and A. Mushfiq Mobarak, "Manufacturing Growth and the Lives of Bangladeshi Women," Journal of Development Economics 115 (2015), 1-15.
- Brock, Philip Lawton., and Liliana Rojas-Suárez. Why so High?: Understanding Interest Rate Spreads in Latin America. Washington, DC: Inter-American Development Bank, 2000. Print.
- Delavallade, Clara, Alan Griffith, and Rebecca Thornton. 2021. "The Effects of a Multi-Faceted Education Program on Enrollment, Learning, and Gender Equity: Evidence from India.” World Bank Economic Review 35(4): 950-968.
- Migrants, Information, and Working Conditions in Bangladeshi Garment Factories
- S.J. Turnovsky and J. Rojas-Vallejos,(2018)The Distributional Consequences of Trade Liberalization: Consumption Tariff versus Investment Tariff Reduction, Journal of Development Economics, 134, 292-415.
- Paul Glewwe, Laine Rutledge, and Bruce Wydick. "Does Child Sponsorship Pay Off in Adulthood? An International Study of Impacts on Income and Wealth," World Bank Economic Review (forthcoming)
- Cantet, Natalia, Clara Delavallade, Alan Griffith, Zhe Liu, and Rebecca Thornton. 2023. "The Effects of Increasing Community Participation on School Management Outcomes: Evidence from India." Working Paper.
- Granera Vega, Luis Diego. "Government, Healthcare, and Standard of Living: Evidence from Costa Rica" (2022).
- Delavallade, Clara, Alan Griffith, and Rebecca Thornton. 2016. "Network Partitioning and Social Exclusion under Different Selection Regimes." Working Paper.
- Variable Productivity Heterogeneity from Farmer Skill Clusters: A case against misallocation in Uganda.
- Understanding Deductible and Reimbursement Maximum: A Study of Rural China’s Tiered Medical System
- Md Ferdous Zaman Sardar (2021). "Adoption and Impact of Mobile Health Services: Experimental Evidence from Bangladesh"