You are here
All content tagged with this term:
Events mentioning "Family"
- Xuezheng Qin, Castiel Chen Zhuang, and Rudai Yang (2018). "The impact of birth control policy on offspring's education level: microeconomic evidence from China." China Economic Quarterly 17(3), 897-922.
- Xuezheng Qin, Castiel Chen Zhuang, and Rudai Yang (2017). "Does the one-child policy improve children’s human capital in urban China? A regression discontinuity design." Journal of Comparative Economics 45(2), 287-303.
- Xuezheng Qin, Tianyu Wang, and Castiel Chen Zhuang (2016). "Intergenerational transfer of human capital and its impact on income mobility: Evidence from China." China Economic Review 38, 306-321.
- Risk-Sharing within Families: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 52, pages 270–284, March 2015 (joint work with Nuray Akin)
- On the Time Allocation of Married Couples since 1960, Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), December 2011, pages 491-510 (joint work with Michael Bar)