You are here
All content tagged with this term:
Events mentioning "Labor Economics"
- Griffith, Alan. 2022. "Name Your Friends but Only Five? The Importance of Censoring in Peer Effects Estimates using Social Network Data.” Journal of Labor Economics 40(4): 779-805.
- Vanessa Oddo, Castiel Chen Zhuang, Sarah Andrea, Jerzy Eisenberg-Guyot, Trevor Peckham, Daniel Jacoby, and Anjum Hajat (2020). "Changes in precarious employment in the United States: A longitudinal analysis." Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment & Health 47(3), 171-180.
- Jane Cooley Fruehwirth, Salvador Navarro, Yuya Takahashi, How the Timing of Grade Retention Affects Outcomes: Identification and Estimation of Time Varying Treatment Effects, Journal of Labor Economics, 2006.2016
- Amy Lastuka and Michael Cottingham (2015). "The effect of adaptive sports on employment among people with disabilities," Disability and Rehabilitation.
- On the Time Allocation of Married Couples since 1960, Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), December 2011, pages 491-510 (joint work with Michael Bar)
- Qifan Huang, Castiel Chen Zhuang (2021). "Training, productivity and wages: An investigation of China's manufacturing enterprises in a privatization era." Economics of Transition and Institutional Change
- Gender Wage Gap Accounting: the Role of Selection Bias, Forthcoming in Demography (joint work with Michael Bar and Seik Kim)
- Jorge Andres Rivero (2023). Unobserved Grouped Heteroskedasticity and Fixed Effects.
- Granera Vega, Luis Diego. "Government, Healthcare, and Standard of Living: Evidence from Costa Rica" (2022).
- Variable Productivity Heterogeneity from Farmer Skill Clusters: A case against misallocation in Uganda.