You are here
All content tagged with this term:
Events mentioning "Social Networks"
- Li, Wei and Xu Tan. 2021. "Cognitively-Constrained Learning from Neighbors." Games and Economic Behavior, 129:32-54.
- Li, Wei and Xu Tan. 2020. “Locally Bayesian Learning in Networks.” Theoretical Economics, 15: 238-278.
- Jackson, Matthew O., Tomas Rodriguez-Barraquer, and Xu Tan. 2012. “Social Capital and Social Quilts: Network Patterns of Favor Exchange,” American Economic Review, 102(5): 1857-1897.
- Blumenstock, Joshua, Guanghua Chi, and Xu Tan. Forthcoming. "Migration and the Value of Social Networks." Review of Economic Studies.
- Griffith, Alan, and Jungyoun Kim. 2023. "The Impact of Missing Links on Linear Reduced-form Network-Based Peer Effects Estimates.” Working Paper.
- Griffith, Alan, and Sida Peng. 2023. "Identification of Network Structure in the Presence of Latent, Unobserved Factors: A New Result using Turán’s Theorem." Working Paper.
- Delavallade, Clara, Alan Griffith, and Rebecca Thornton. 2016. "Network Partitioning and Social Exclusion under Different Selection Regimes." Working Paper.
- Griffith, Alan. 2023. "Efficiency in the Two-Way Connections Model: A Full Characterization in the General Model." Working Paper.