You are here
All content tagged with this term:
Events mentioning "Health"
- M. Atolia, C. Papageorgiou, and S.J. Turnovsky, (2021). Re-opening After-the Lockdown: Long-run aggregate and distributional consequences of COVID-19, Journal of Mathematical Economics 93, 102481.
- Zhanhao Zhang, Qifan Huang (2021)."An efficient geometric search algorithm of pandemic boundary detection", Algorithms
- Vanessa Oddo, Castiel Chen Zhuang, Sarah Andrea, Jerzy Eisenberg-Guyot, Trevor Peckham, Daniel Jacoby, and Anjum Hajat (2020). "Changes in precarious employment in the United States: A longitudinal analysis." Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment & Health 47(3), 171-180.
- Yi Chen, Julie Shi, and Castiel Chen Zhuang (2019). "Income-dependent impacts of health insurance on medical expenditures: theory and evidence from China." China Economic Review 53, 290-310.
- Xuezheng Qin, Tianyu Wang, and Castiel Chen Zhuang (2016). "Intergenerational transfer of human capital and its impact on income mobility: Evidence from China." China Economic Review 38, 306-321.
- Jacob LaRiviere and Hendrik Wolff. "The Power of the Little Blue Pill: Innovations and Implications of Life Style Drugs in an Aging Population," Economic Inquiry, 53,(2015), 540-556.
- M. Atolia, C. Papageorgiou, and S.J. Turnovsky, (2021) Taxation and Public Health Investment: Policy Choices and Tradeoffs, Macroeconomic Dynamics 25, 426-461.
- Granera Vega, Luis Diego. "Government, Healthcare, and Standard of Living: Evidence from Costa Rica" (2022).
- Switching, Quitting, and Relapse: A Demand Model for Nicotine Products and Consumer Type-Heterogeneity
- Understanding Deductible and Reimbursement Maximum: A Study of Rural China’s Tiered Medical System
- Md Ferdous Zaman Sardar (2021). "Adoption and Impact of Mobile Health Services: Experimental Evidence from Bangladesh"