You are here
All content tagged with this term:
- UW Hosts 2023 Econometrics and Optimal Transport Workshop (August 8, 2023)
- Professor Pat Bajari Elected Econometric Society Fellow (November 10, 2015)
- Department Welcomes New Assistant Professor (October 1, 2015)
- 2015 Nobel Prize in Economics Lecture considered the work of Jean Tirole (April 13, 2015)
Events mentioning "Industrial Organization"
- Indranil Chakraborty, Fahad Khalil, and Jacques Lawarree, "Competitive Procurement with Ex Post MoralHazard," 2021, The RAND Journal of Economics
- Qifan Huang, Saizi Xiao, Castiel Chen Zhuang (Forthcoming). "The heterogeneous impact of covid-19 in a two-sided market: evidence from a live-streaming platform." Applied Economics
- Qifan Huang, Castiel Chen Zhuang (2021). "Training, productivity and wages: An investigation of China's manufacturing enterprises in a privatization era." Economics of Transition and Institutional Change
- Understanding Deductible and Reimbursement Maximum: A Study of Rural China’s Tiered Medical System
- Wong, Kwong-Yu. Dynamic Competition of Real Estate Developers in Hong Kong: Lesson on Counter-cycle Policy. Working Paper, University of Washington, 2021.