You are here
All content tagged with this term:
Events mentioning "Applied Econometrics"
- Xuezheng Qin, Tianyu Wang, and Castiel Chen Zhuang (2016). "Intergenerational transfer of human capital and its impact on income mobility: Evidence from China." China Economic Review 38, 306-321.
- Jorge Andres Rivero (2023). Unobserved Grouped Heteroskedasticity and Fixed Effects.
- Variable Productivity Heterogeneity from Farmer Skill Clusters: A case against misallocation in Uganda.
- Switching, Quitting, and Relapse: A Demand Model for Nicotine Products and Consumer Type-Heterogeneity
- Zivot, E., Introduction to Computational Finance and Financial Econometrics with R, CRC Press, forthcoming.
- Fan, Y., Henry, M., Pass, B., & Rivero, J. A. (2022). Lorenz map, inequality ordering and curves based on multidimensional rearrangements. arXiv preprint arXiv:2203.09000. https://arxiv.org/abs/2203.09000
- “Price Discovery Share-An Order Invariant Measure of Price Discovery with Application to Exchange-Traded Funds,” with Sayed Galib Sultan. Working Paper, August 2020
- Generalized Basis Expansions for the Method of Sieves
- Latent Groups with Many Heterogeneous Moments
- High Stakes Investing Under Uncertainty:Evidence from Texas Shale-Oil Producing Firm. Dissertation.