You are here
All content tagged with this term:
Events mentioning "International Finance"
- I. Erauskin and S.J. Turnovsky (2019) International financial integration, volatility, and inequality in a stochastically growing open economy, Journal of International Economics 119, 55-74.
- S.J. Turnovsky (2019) Demographic Structures, Savings, and International Capital Flows, Journal of International Money and Finance 98, Article 102062.
- Yu-chin Chen , Stephen J. Turnovsky, and Eric Zivot, "Forecasting Inflation using Commodity Price Aggregates." Journal of Econometrics 183 (2014), 117-134.
- Fabio Ghironi, Jaewoo Lee, and Alessandro Rebucci. "The Valuation Channel of External Adjustment." Journal of International Money and Finance (forthcoming)
- “Estimating the Dynamics of Price Discovery,” with Bingchen Yan. Working Paper, January 2010.