You are here
All content tagged with this term:
Events mentioning "Microeconomic Theory"
- Griffith, Alan. 2022. "A Continuous Model of Strong and Weak Ties." 2022. Journal of Public Economic Theory 24(6): 1519-1563.
- Li, Wei and Xu Tan. 2021. "Cognitively-Constrained Learning from Neighbors." Games and Economic Behavior, 129:32-54.
- Indranil Chakraborty, Fahad Khalil, and Jacques Lawarree, "Competitive Procurement with Ex Post MoralHazard," 2021, The RAND Journal of Economics
- Tan, Xu and Quan Wen. 2020. ``Information Acquisition and Voting with Heterogeneous Experts.'' RAND Journal of Economics, 51(4) :1063-1092.
- Xu Tan and Quan Wen (2020), “Information Acquisition and Voting with Heterogeneous Experts,” Rand Journal of Economics.
- Li, Wei and Xu Tan. 2020. “Locally Bayesian Learning in Networks.” Theoretical Economics, 15: 238-278.
- Fahad Khalil, Doyoung Kim and Jacques Lawarree, “Use it or Lose it”, Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2019
- Tan, Xu. 2016. “Information Revelation in Auctions with Common and Private Values,” Games and Economic Behavior, 97: 147-165.
- Fahad Khalil, Jacques P. Lawarrée, and Troy Scott, "Private Monitoring, Collusion, and the Timing of Information," RAND Journal of Economics 46.4 (2015), 671–917.
- Miguel Aramendia and Quan Wen (2014), "Justifiable Punishments in Repeated Games," Games and Economic Behavior 88, 16-28.
- Jackson, Matthew O. and Xu Tan. 2013. “Deliberation, Disclosure of Information, and Voting,” Journal of Economic Theory, 148: 2-30.
- Jackson, Matthew O., Tomas Rodriguez-Barraquer, and Xu Tan. 2012. “Social Capital and Social Quilts: Network Patterns of Favor Exchange,” American Economic Review, 102(5): 1857-1897.
- Bruce, Neil. Public Finance and the American Economy. Boston: Addison-Wesley, 2001. Print.
- Alex Henke, Fahad Khalil, Jacques Lawarree, "Honest Agents in a Corrupt Equilibrium," 2022 forthcoming in the Journal of Economics and Management Strategy.
- Marco Mariotti and Quan Wen (2021), "A Non-Cooperative Foundation of the Competitive Divisions for Bads,” Journal of Economic Theory.
- Griffith, Alan. 2023. "Efficiency in the Two-Way Connections Model: A Full Characterization in the General Model." Working Paper.
- Fan, Y., Henry, M., Pass, B., & Rivero, J. A. (2022). Lorenz map, inequality ordering and curves based on multidimensional rearrangements. arXiv preprint arXiv:2203.09000. https://arxiv.org/abs/2203.09000