You are here
All content tagged with this term:
Events mentioning "Contract Theory"
- Indranil Chakraborty, Fahad Khalil, and Jacques Lawarree, "Competitive Procurement with Ex Post MoralHazard," 2021, The RAND Journal of Economics
- Khalil, Fahad, Jacques Lawarree, and Alexander Rodivilov, "Learning from Failures: Optimal contracts for experimentation and production," 2020, The Journal of Economic Theory.
- Fahad Khalil, Doyoung Kim and Jacques Lawarree, “Use it or Lose it”, Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2019
- Fahad Khalil, Jacques P. Lawarrée, and Troy Scott, "Private Monitoring, Collusion, and the Timing of Information," RAND Journal of Economics 46.4 (2015), 671–917.
- Pat Bajari, Stephanie Houghton, and Steven Tadelis, "Bidding for Incomplete Contracts: An Empirical Analysis of Adaptation Costs." American Economic Review 104 (2014), 1288-1319.
- Fahad Khalil, Doyoung Kim, and Jacques Lawarrée. "Contracts Offered by Bureaucrats." RAND Journal of Economics 44 (2013), 686-711.
- Alex Henke, Fahad Khalil, Jacques Lawarree, "Honest Agents in a Corrupt Equilibrium," 2022 forthcoming in the Journal of Economics and Management Strategy.