You are here
All content tagged with this term:
- Stephen Turnovsky Honored as Jubilee Fellow of the Australian Academy of Social Sciences (January 5, 2017)
- Professor Fabio Ghironi Addresses Policy Questions Related to the Prevalence of Global Value Chains (May 12, 2016)
- Faculty Research Features Prominently in IMF Report on Sluggish Global Economy (April 14, 2016)
- Professor Fabio Ghironi Appointed Director of International Trade and Macroeconomics Program at CEBRA (November 16, 2015)
Events mentioning "Macroeconomics"
- S. Lim, M. Morshed, and S.J. Turnovsky (2023). Endogenous labor migration and remittances: Macroeconomic and welfare consequences, Journal of Development Economics 163, 103110.
- M. Atolia, C. Papageorgiou, and S.J. Turnovsky, (2021). Re-opening After-the Lockdown: Long-run aggregate and distributional consequences of COVID-19, Journal of Mathematical Economics 93, 102481.
- E. Dioikitopoulos, S.J. Turnovsky, and R. Wendner (2020) Dynamic Status Effects, Savings, and Income Inequality, International Economic Review 61, 351-382.
- I. Erauskin and S.J. Turnovsky (2019) International financial integration, volatility, and inequality in a stochastically growing open economy, Journal of International Economics 119, 55-74.
- E. Dioikitopoulos, S.J. Turnovsky, and R. Wendner (2019) Public policy, dynamic status preferences, and wealth inequality, Journal of Public Economic Theory 21, 923-944.
- S.J. Turnovsky (2019) Demographic Structures, Savings, and International Capital Flows, Journal of International Money and Finance 98, Article 102062.
- S. Chatterjee and S.J. Turnovsky (2018) Remittances and the Informal Economy, Journal of Development Economics 133, 66-83
- Stefan F. Schubert and Stephen J. Turnovsky, Growth and Unemployment: Short-run and Long-run Tradeoffs, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 91, 172-189, 2018.
- M. Koyuncu and S.J. Turnovsky (2016) The Dynamics of Growth and Income Inequality under Progressive Taxation, Journal of Public Economic Theory 18, 560-588.
- Xuezheng Qin, Tianyu Wang, and Castiel Chen Zhuang (2016). "Intergenerational transfer of human capital and its impact on income mobility: Evidence from China." China Economic Review 38, 306-321.
- O.M. Leukhina and S.J. Turnovsky, (2016) "Population Size Effects in the Structural Development of England," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, 8, 195-229 .
- S.J. Turnovsky, " Economic Growth and Inequality: The Role of Public Investment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 61, 2015, 204-221 (revised version of plenary talk presented to 2015 Conference of the Society for Computational Economics, held in Taipei, June 2015).
- C. García-Peñalosa and S.J Turnovsky, “Income Inequality, Mobility, and the Accumulation of Capital,” MacroeconomicDynamics 19, 2015, 1332-1357.
- Matteo Cacciatore, Fabio Ghironi, and Stephen Turnovsky. "Inflation Targeting and Economic Reforms in New Zealand." International Journal of Central Banking 11 (2015), 145-198.
- Florin O. Bilbiie, Ippei Fujimara, and Fabio Ghironi, "Optimal Monetary Policy with Endogenous Entry and Product Variety," Journal of Monetary Economics 64 (2014), 1-20.
- Chang-Jin Kim, Pym Manopimoke, and Charles R. Nelson, "Trend Inflation and the Nature of Structural Breaks in the New Keynesian Phillips Curve." Journal of Money, Credit and Banking 46 (2014), 253-266.
- Yu-chin Chen , Stephen J. Turnovsky, and Eric Zivot, "Forecasting Inflation using Commodity Price Aggregates." Journal of Econometrics 183 (2014), 117-134.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, and J. O. Mierau. "Demography, Growth, and Inequality." Economic Theory 55 (2014), 29-68.
- On the Role of Small Models in Macrodynamics -update of JEDC paper 2011
- Neil Bruce and Stephen J. Turnovsky. "Social Security, Growth, and Welfare in Overlapping Generations Economies with or without Annuities." Journal of Public Economics 101 (2013), 12-24.
- Yu-Chin Chen, and Kwok Ping Tsang. "What Does the Yield Curve Tell Us About Exchange Rate Predictability?" Review of Economics and Statistics 95 (2013), 185-205.
- Matthieu Bussière, Giovanni Callegari, Fabio Ghironi, Giulia Sestieri, and Norihiko Yamano. "Estimating Trade Elasticities: Demand Composition and the Trade Collapse of 2008–2009." American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics 5 (2013), 118-51.
- Chatterjee, Santanu, and Stephen J. Turnovsky. "Infrastructure and Inequality." European Economic Review 56.8 (2012): 1730-745. Print.
- The Role of Adult Mortality in the Transmission of Knowledge, Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 291-321, December 2010 (joint work with Michael Bar)
- Demographic Transition and Industrial Revolution: A Macroeconomic Investigation, Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 424-451, April 2010 (joint work with Michael Bar)
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, Stanley Fischer, and Richard Startz. Macroeconomics. 11th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2010. Print.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J. Methods of Macroeconomic Dynamics. Cambridge, MA: MIT, 2000. Print.
- Kim, Chang-Jin, and Charles R. Nelson. State-space Models with Regime Switching: Classical and Gibbs-sampling Approaches with Applications. Cambridge, MA: MIT, 1999. Print.
- M. Atolia, C. Papageorgiou, and S.J. Turnovsky, (2021) Taxation and Public Health Investment: Policy Choices and Tradeoffs, Macroeconomic Dynamics 25, 426-461.
- S.J. Turnovsky and Y. Gokan, Alternative monetary policies and wealth and income inequality: The monetary instrument problem revisited, Macroeconomic Dynamics (forthcoming)
- Y. Gokan and S.J. Turnovsky, Government spoending, debt management, and wealth and income inequality in a growing monetary economy, Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking (forthcoming).
- F. Carneiro, S.J. Turnovsky, and O. Tourinho (2022) Economic growth and inequality tradeoffs under progressive taxation, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 143, Article 104513
- Fabio Ghironi, Jaewoo Lee, and Alessandro Rebucci. "The Valuation Channel of External Adjustment." Journal of International Money and Finance (forthcoming)
- Lending Standards and Their Impact on Productivity, Forthcoming in the Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control (joint work with NicolásFigueroa)