Paul F. Glaser Professor
Ph.D., Economics, University of California, Berkeley, 1999
M.A., Economics, Bocconi University, Milan, 1994
Laurea cum Laude, Economic and Social Sciences, Bocconi University, Milan, 1993
- Matteo Cacciatore, Fabio Ghironi, and Stephen Turnovsky. "Inflation Targeting and Economic Reforms in New Zealand." International Journal of Central Banking 11 (2015), 145-198.
- Florin O. Bilbiie, Ippei Fujimara, and Fabio Ghironi, "Optimal Monetary Policy with Endogenous Entry and Product Variety," Journal of Monetary Economics 64 (2014), 1-20.
- Matthieu Bussière, Giovanni Callegari, Fabio Ghironi, Giulia Sestieri, and Norihiko Yamano. "Estimating Trade Elasticities: Demand Composition and the Trade Collapse of 2008–2009." American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics 5 (2013), 118-51.
- Florin O. Bilbiie, Fabio Ghironi, and Marc J. Melitz. "Endogenous Entry, Product Variety, and Business Cycles." Journal of Political Economy 120 (2012), 304-45.
- Ghironi, Fabio. "The Role of Net Foreign Assets in a New Keynesian Small Open Economy Model." Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 32.6 (2008): 1780-811. Web.
- Ghironi, Fabio. "Macroeconomic Interdependence under Incomplete Markets." Journal of International Economics 70.2 (2006): 428-50. Web.
- Ghironi, Fabio, and Marc J. Melitz. "International Trade and Macroeconomic Dynamics with Heterogeneous Firms." Quarterly Journal of Economics 120.3 (2005): 865-915. Web.
- Fabio Ghironi, Jaewoo Lee, and Alessandro Rebucci. "The Valuation Channel of External Adjustment." Journal of International Money and Finance (forthcoming)
- Washington Center for Equitable Growth Grant Awarded to PhD Student Guillermo Gallacher - July 31, 2017
- 2017-2018 Buechel Scholarship and Conley Fellowship Recipients Announced - May 10, 2017
- Congratulations to the 2017-2018 Ensley Graduate Fellowship Awardees - March 13, 2017
- Student Research Proposal on High-Skill Immigration Awarded NBER Pre-doctoral Fellowship - January 25, 2017
- Fabio Ghironi and Leading Economists Strategize TPP Pitch to Congress - December 19, 2016
- PhD Alumnus Kemal Ozhan Recognized for Outstanding Research - September 13, 2016
- Professor Fabio Ghironi Addresses Policy Questions Related to the Prevalence of Global Value Chains - May 12, 2016
- Faculty Research Features Prominently in IMF Report on Sluggish Global Economy - April 14, 2016
- Professor Fabio Ghironi Appointed Director of International Trade and Macroeconomics Program at CEBRA - November 16, 2015