You are here
All content tagged with this term:
- Department Hosts Second International Conference on "Economic Integration and Economic Growth" (March 13, 2017)
- New Undergraduate Course in International Trade (February 14, 2017)
- Professor Fabio Ghironi Addresses Policy Questions Related to the Prevalence of Global Value Chains (May 12, 2016)
- Professor Fabio Ghironi Appointed Director of International Trade and Macroeconomics Program at CEBRA (November 16, 2015)
Events mentioning "International Trade"
- Wong, Kar-yiu, Elias Dinopoulos, and Jagdish N. Bhagwati. Trade, Globalization and Poverty. London: Routledge, 2007. Print.
- Heiduk, Günter, and Kar-yiu Wong. WTO and World Trade: Challenges in a New Era. Heidelberg: Physica-Verlag, 2005. Print.
- S.J. Turnovsky and J. Rojas-Vallejos,(2018)The Distributional Consequences of Trade Liberalization: Consumption Tariff versus Investment Tariff Reduction, Journal of Development Economics, 134, 292-415.
- Griffith, Alan, Jonas Hjort, and Yue Yu. 2023. "Local or Imported? Input Sourcing in Lopsided Low-Income Economies." Working Paper.