Ph.D. from the University of Chicago in 1961
Professor Barzel received his Ph.D. from the University of Chicago in 1961. He specializes in price theory and economic organization.
- Barzel, Yoram. The State Dilema in Guaranteeing Commodities and Services by Reputation. UWEC-2005-11-R. 2005. Working Paper.
- Barzel, Yoram. Replacing the Law of One Price with the Price Convergence Law. UWEC-2005-10. 2005. Working Paper.
- Barzel, Yoram. A Theory of the State: Economic Rights, Legal Rights, and the Scope of the State. Cambridge: Cambridge UP, 2002. Print.
- Barzel, Yoram. Economic Analysis of Property Rights. 2nd ed. Cambridge: Cambridge UP, 1997. Print. Political Economy of Institutions and Decisions.
- Announcing the 2023 Economics Distinguished Alumnus, Dr. Wing Suen! - May 9, 2023
- In Memoriam: Yoram Barzel - December 29, 2022
- Celebrating the Life and Intellect of Yoram Barzel - March 14, 2023
- Professor Yoram Barzel given The Elinor Ostrom Lifetime Achievement Award - July 11, 2017
- Professor Emeritus Yoram Barzel Delivers Keynote at Hong Kong Conference on Property Rights - March 2, 2017
- Professor Yoram Barzel Retiring After Teaching 53 Years at UW - November 18, 2014
- In Memoriam: Professor Thomas Borcherding - February 19, 2014